Please see this important announcement from LLLGB:
16th March 2020
From today, LLLGB will be suspending all LLL face-to-face meetings, for the forseeable future. We are doing this, to respond to today’s Government call for social distancing and avoiding non-essential contact.
But we are still here to support you. There is a range of ways LLLGB Leaders can still offer you free breastfeeding support, you can:
– join one of the online meetings that many local groups are already running, or preparing to run.
– phone our helpline (0345 120 2918) or your local Leaders
– message or post on social media in your local Facebook pages, groups or Instagram
- email LLLGB via a helpform, or email your local group Leaders
- email LLLBristol Leaders – email@example.com
– visit our website for information for all ages and stages from pregnancy through to weaning.
LLLGB is here to support you.