Welcome to La Leche League Bristol’s website!
Please see this important announcement from LLLGB:
16th March 2020
From today, LLLGB will be suspending all LLL face-to-face meetings, for the foreseeable future. We are doing this, to respond to today’s Government call for social distancing and avoiding non-essential contact.
But we are still here to support you. There is a range of ways LLLGB Leaders can still offer you free breastfeeding support, you can:
– join one of the online meetings that many local groups are already running, or preparing to run.
– phone our helpline (0345 120 2918) or your local Leaders
– message or post on social media in your local Facebook pages, groups or Instagram
- email LLLGB via a helpform, or email your local group Leaders
- email LLLBristol Leaders – firstname.lastname@example.org
– visit our website for information for all ages and stages from pregnancy through to weaning.
LLLGB is here to support you.
Our face-to-face meetings are suspended for the foreseeable future. We would usually meet twice a month, on the second Wednesday and the fourth Thursday of each month, during term times, to chat about breastfeeding and offer support. All mums are welcome to attend, from pregnancy onward. Please see our Meetings page to find out when and where we meet.
LLL Bristol Leaders are trained breastfeeding counsellors who can offer up-to-date breastfeeding information and valuable support. Leaders are present at meetings and can be contacted by phone and email. Contact a leader.
You can also call La Leche League GB’s National Helpline on
We also have an active, private Facebook group which offers a safe space to ask questions and chat about breastfeeding.
See our blog for details of upcoming meetings, events and for LLL Bristol updates.